Loan Repayment Calculator
An awesome, feature filled, responsive, loan and repayment calculator plugin for WordPress. Easy to use, clear and simple setup and just a single shortcode needed to display the form on your site.
This is the form with just about everything enabled:What you see above is the pro version that includes the registration form, amortization formula, tooltips and currency selector.
The plugin is ideal for finance calculations, payday loans, fixed fee payments, regular payments, savings, comparisons, foreign exchange and pretty much anything else that gets calculated from a variable amount.
But there is so much more, there are options for all interest types, variable interest rates with trigger points, application forms and autoresponder, customized labels, tooltips, currency selectors, foreign exchange and all sorts of other funky features. You can even commission your own bespoke version.
In the plugin settings you can:
- Change the currency and interest rates
- Set the max, min, initial and step values on the sliders
- Set the term to days, weeks, months or years
- Set multiple interest rates using simple, compound or annuity repayments
- Add a processing fee
- Select which outputs you want to use
- Change the labels on all outputs
- Style borders, colors and backgrounds
If you upgrade to the pro version you can:
- Add an application form and autoresponder
- Add labels and tooltips
- Add a Currency selector and foreign exchange
- Display an interest slider
Or you could commission something special to compare lenders. Just like this one for Comparia:
Or this funky calculator:
If you use the plugin on your site tell me about it and I will add a link right here. I’ll even add your logo if you want.