The following features will be included in the next update:
Download the latest stable version from WordPress
I would like to add in certain design features into the calculator and would like to make sure they can be achieved before going ahead and buying the paid for version
1. I would like the calculator boundary box outline (currently black) to be another colour and keep the colour of the actual box white just like you currently have it.
2. Spacing of information in the calculator. Add some padding to the top of the box so that the monetary slider has some space, and decrease the padding at the bottom of the box so that the last sentence does not have so much space underneath it.
3. After minimum loan amount insert ‘Min’ after maximum loan amount insert ‘Max’
4. Before amount is it possible to have a subheading saying “How much do you need” and before months saying “How long do you need it for”?
5. Can the calculator work with other application forms such that the info chosen feeds into another form? Looking for a form similar to robocash.ph and not sure if your form can provide
Reply to Gary
1 & 2. You can do this in your theme customiser in the Additional CSS option
3. I should be able to do this. But it might all get a bit squashed on a phone.
4. You can do this in the pro version.
5. If you upgrade you have the option to send a query when they click Apply Now. You just need to set up your form to handle the query. Most wordpress forms have a way to do this.
Reply to Graham
Is it possible to have a client area, where you can check the credit history and the account status?
Reply to Mauricio Prada
Where would you get the credit history and account status data? The plugin doesn’t contect with credit checking agencies or hold and payment records. It’s possible to build a client area but you would have to manually populated the tables.
Yes please contact me so I will send you precise table in word, what we need, and some explanation, so you can give precise quote.
Reply to Marv
I have a question that maybe not fully understand. If I use dropdown or radio button selector for credit type, it says in your images above that it will negate settings in interest rates and triggers. I have 3 types of loans. Basic interest rate is same for all, but the processing fee is different depending on loan amount. I planed to use secondary interest rates where I will put basic interest+adm.fee as separate interest rates triggered by amount.
But when I saw dropdown and/or radio button images it seams it wouldn’t work that way.
What is your thinking. Can it be done somehow. I like it to look something like this http://caracu.loanpaymentplugin.com/ but with conditions I mentioned earlyer. So every loan has same interest rate, but also has several adm.fee %, depending on loan amount. So Loan1 will have ex.2%+(0.5,0.6,0.7%) depending on cutoff value of amount, Loan2 will have also 2%+(0.9,0.8,0.6%) … and so on.
I understand what you are trying to do but it’s not possible with the standard plugin. The Caracu version was developed for a particular client. I can do the same for you and include variable admin fees. I can send you an email with a proposal if you want.
Hello the plugin makes an incredible function, I like it very much.
How can I put the simulators 2,3,4,5 in the new version?
I put the shortcode [qis 2] but I don’t know if it’s the right one because it shows me the simulator number 1.
Reply to Victor
Do it like this: [qis calculator=two]
Very nice work!
How can I add another field to the short application form? We need a personal identification number field for a bit validation before processing.
Reply to Brett
Not easily. But this update has new form fields you can use: https://loanpaymentplugin.com/qis-update/
Great I can provide this no problem – where you I send to?
It’s not a huge table.
Reply to William gardner
I’ve bought the pro version and may need some custom work unless it can already be done.
I need to be able to calculate the interest rate based on Period (time) and Amount, rather than just Period or Amount.
Can you let me know if this can be done either myself or by you. Happy to pay if needed.
It’s possible in theory but it would need a look up table table to get all possible combinations of amount and term. If you can put together spreadsheet showing the rates for each amount and term then I can work out how to do the calculations.
How do i make the form look like https://robocash.ph/register I bought it because of their form settings.
Reply to christy
You can do this in the theme customizer using the Additional CSS feature
are you still available for custom work ?
Reply to mike
Yes I am. What do you need doing?
How do I upgrade? Where do I pay?
Reply to Nnamdi Wakwe
Got to the plugin settings and click on the ‘Upgrade’ tab.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.