The plugin has been built so you can translate everything into your own language. The simplest way to progress this is to install a translation plugin. I like Loco Translate as it’s so easy to use:
- Once installed click on the ‘Loco Translate’ link in your dashboard. From there click on ‘Quick Interest Slider’.
- You now have a choice to edit an existing language or add a new language.
- After selecting your language for translation you will see a list of all the strings. All you have to do now are the translations.
- Once you have finished send me the files and the name of your website. I will upload the translation files and give you credit for doing all the work. It’s a win-win.
The alternative is to sign into your WordPress account. If you don’t have an account, you can register here
- After logging in go to the plugin translation page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/quick-interest-slider/#developers
- Click on the ‘Translate’ link and follow the instructions.
If you need help with setting things up send me a message